Most people like traveling, but very few actually do it. They find all sorts of excuses like “I just don’t have the time” or “it’s too expensive to travel”.
But the truth is that if you really want to do something you’ll always find a way. And just for an extra dose of inspiration and perhaps a little kick up the butt, take a look at this gorgeous Bengal cat called Suki, that travels with her owner wherever she goes. It looks like this kitty travels more than you do. How does this make you feel? You can follow her adventures on Instagram. And perhaps she’ll make you want to take an impromptu trip as well.
1. Gotta have your own mode of transportation. This cool backpack shuttle works perfectly for me, so I don’t have to get my paws dirty and can enjoy the view while my human walks down a treacherous path to our main destination.
2. See? I’m all about these gorgeous views! Look how stunning everything is.
3. A cheeky little portrait in the grass. These flowers all around me are making me look so cute, I love it.
4. A cabin in the woods doesn’t have to be creepy. This one is just adorable. Look at the fairy lights, the colors, look at me, I’m clearly the best thing in this picture.
5. Am I stranded on a rock or am I just posing for photo? You’ll never know for sure.
6. Hey, human, take a picture of me in front of this gorgeous view. Make me look fierce.
7. She wants cuddles all the time, but I’ve got better things on my mind. I’m constantly on the lookout for some fun and always ready to protect my human.